Resources & Research
Vision and Learning Books
- Clark, F& C. Hassle-Free Homework. Doubleday;1989.
- Cook, D. When Your Child Struggles: The Myths of 20/20 Vision. Invision Press: 2004.
- Eide, B & F. The Mislabeled child. Hyperion: 2006.
- Fishman-McCaffrey, B., Dunnigan, P, Hellerstein, L. See It. Say It. Do It! ORGANIZE IT!Workbook. HiClear Publishing 2011
- Furth, H &Wachs, H. Thinking Goes to School. Oxford University Press: 1975.
- Hellerstein, L. See It. Say It. Do It! HiClear Publishing: 2010.
- Silverman, L. The Visual-Spatial Identifier- Upside Down Brilliance; DeLeon Publishing: 2002.
- Vitale, B. Unicorns are Real. Jalmar Press: 1982.
- Barry, S. Fixing My Gaze. Basic Books:2009
- Hoopes, A & Applebaum, S. Eye Power: An Updated Report of Vision Therapy. BookSurge Publishing:2009
- Press, L. Applied Concepts in Vision Therapy. OEP:2008
- Benoit, R & J. Dear Jillian-Vision Therapy Changed My Life Too: 2013
- Benoit, R & J. Jillians Story– How Vision Therapy Changed My Daughter’s Life: 2010
- Eide, B & F. Dyslexic Advantage. Hudson Street Press: 2011
- Eide, B & F. The Stealth Dyslexic
Research supporting Vision Therapy, Vision and Learning Links
- A Summary of Research and Clinical Studies on Vision & Learning
- Visually Based Reading Disability Review of Articles
- COVD – The College of Optometrists in Vision Development
An international professional organization which grants board certification in Vision Therapy to optometrists.
- AOA – The American Optometric Association
Organization of 32,000 optometrists.
- OEP – Optometric Extension Program Foundation
Serving the educational needs of optometrists.
- NORA – Neuro Optometric Rehabilitation Association International, Inc.
An organization which provides direction for the visual rehabilitation of persons who have physical disabilities and/or traumatic brain injuries (TBI).